- Lord Popat hosts Diwali dinner at House of Lords By Subodh Gupta| Yesterday
- Central Bank of India harassing ordinary pensioners By Subodh Gupta| 04/17/2015
- Honour killing in Delhi, Indian culture at its best By Subodh Gupta| 11/21/2014
- India Business difficult: Vodafone By Subodh Gupta| 11/16/2014
- Microsoft to provide free internet across India By Subodh Gupta| 11/11/2014
- Amazon cites risks and uncertainties in India By Subodh Gupta| 11/4/2014
- Attrition in India top in the world in 2013 By Subodh Gupta| 11/1/2014
Doing Business in India and Understanding Pitfalls
- Published 08/14/2008
Subscribe latest India Business News & Analysis
“The only book on understanding pitfalls while doing business in India”
This book focus in details on Indian real estate and retail market, BPO and IT industry, education system and examine some unrealistic predictions on Indian economic growth by world leading consulting organization.
This practical book will create awareness about business environment in India and certainly help you in avoiding the cost of expensive mistake.
This book is ideal for business leaders, managers or entrepreneurs from the West who are planning or already doing business in India.
Page 156 / Soft Cover / £24.95 / Kindle Edition £7.94 only» Read More
- Published 06/27/2008
Understanding Indian Culture & Bridging the Communication Gap
ISBN 9780955688256,Paperback/ 100pages/£14.95
This is a practical book about understanding Indians' psychology, culture and bridging the communication gap between India and the West.
This book will help you to understand
- what motivates Indians,
- how they negotiate,
- where they spend most of their money,
- what the younger Indian generation wants, etc.
It is based on real life experiences and will help you to be more effective while doing business with Indians'.
All our books are available on Amazon/ Barnes and Nobles /Apple itunes, etc.
» Read More