- Brexit EU Referendum documentary by Subodh Gupta By Subodh Gupta| 06/16/2016
- Uncertainty, Corruption, Vodafone retrospective tax issue will destroy foreign investment in India By Subodh Gupta| 02/18/2016
- Orlando Bloom deportation sum up what is wrong with India Business By Subodh Gupta| 12/20/2015
- HSBC to close down India private banking business By Subodh Gupta| 11/27/2015
- India business unpredictable: foreign companies relocate because of rain By Subodh Gupta| 11/25/2015
- Lord Popat hosts Diwali dinner at House of Lords By Subodh Gupta| 11/23/2015
- Central Bank of India harassing ordinary pensioners By Subodh Gupta| 04/17/2015
Doing Business in India and Understanding Pitfalls
- Published 08/14/2008
Subscribe latest India Business News & Analysis
“The only book on understanding pitfalls while doing business in India”
This book focus in details on Indian real estate and retail market, BPO and IT industry, education system and examine some unrealistic predictions on Indian economic growth by world leading consulting organization.
This practical book will create awareness about business environment in India and certainly help you in avoiding the cost of expensive mistake.
This book is ideal for business leaders, managers or entrepreneurs from the West who are planning or already doing business in India.
Page 156 / Soft Cover / £24.95 / Kindle Edition £7.94 onlyNew Brexit Documentary EU Referendum debate In or Out by Subodh Gupta » Read More
- Published 06/27/2008
Understanding Indian Culture & Bridging the Communication Gap
ISBN 9780955688256,Paperback/ 100pages/£14.95
This is a practical book about understanding Indians' psychology, culture and bridging the communication gap between India and the West.
This book will help you to understand
- what motivates Indians,
- how they negotiate,
- where they spend most of their money,
- what the younger Indian generation wants, etc.
It is based on real life experiences and will help you to be more effective while doing business with Indians'.
All our books are available on Amazon/ Barnes and Nobles /Apple itunes, etc.
» Read More