- India slips to 142 rank in latest Business report By Subodh Gupta| Yesterday
- Japan telecom giant to invest $10 billion in India By Subodh Gupta| 10/28/2014
- Lava smartphone maker to shift manufacturing base from China to India By Subodh Gupta| 10/27/2014
- India positive step towards transparency RTI replies to be online By Subodh Gupta| 10/23/2014
- Business Registration in India to become easier By Subodh Gupta| 10/22/2014
- Indian business culture ebook kindle edition released by Subodh Gupta By Subodh Gupta| 07/6/2013
- Delhi Airport Metro can’t find passengers despite being in 2nd most populated city in India By Subodh Gupta| 11/5/2012
Doing Business in India and Understanding Pitfalls
- Published 08/14/2008
Subscribe latest India Business News & Analysis
“The only book on understanding pitfalls while doing business in India”
This book focus in details on Indian real estate and retail market, BPO and IT industry, education system and examine some unrealistic predictions on Indian economic growth by world leading consulting organization.
This practical book will create awareness about business environment in India and certainly help you in avoiding the cost of expensive mistake.
This book is ideal for business leaders, managers or entrepreneurs from the West who are planning or already doing business in India.
Page 156 / Soft Cover / £24.95
This book is also available for direct order from us (within the UK only). You can get the delivery with in 48 hours of placing the order with us. You can send us your query through our Contact Us page or alternatively you can call us at 07966275913.
- Published 06/27/2008
Understanding Indian Culture & Bridging the Communication Gap
ISBN 9780955688256,Paperback/ 100pages/£14.95
This is a practical book about understanding Indians' psychology, culture and bridging the communication gap between India and the West.
This book will help you to understand
- what motivates Indians,
- how they negotiate,
- where they spend most of their money,
- what the younger Indian generation wants, etc.
It is based on real life experiences and will help you to be more effective while doing business with Indians'.
All our books are available on Amazon/ Barnes and Nobles /Apple itunes, etc.
» Read More